anotherguest

Members
  • Content Count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About anotherguest

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. I forgot to mention that - Yes, I also tried turning OFF Norton Tamper Protection. That didn't work. Same result.
  2. I have the same problem. I just downloaded and installed 8.1.3. I ran a full scan and after an hour and a half it locked up my computer. I had to reboot. I tried a quick scan and same thing; about 30 seconds and locked up agian and I had to reboot. I don't know what the object was but both times it was in the process of scanning tracking cookies. I'm running Windows XP SP3. I used AdAware for years and was always happy with it, but not anymore. Seems lots of people are having this problem and whoever posted in November that this bug was fixed in 8.1.2 apparently didn't know what he was talking about.