Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'owner change failed'.
Found 1 result
After four days of "done" and a day of "Couldn't create process" (which was fixed by removing all other stray "UNINSTALLED" anti-virus program files from appdata and manually searching and deleting files from registry). Now I am back to "Done". I usually just close the installer after a few minutes of "done", then I rant and rage for a few minutes and start over with searching my computer for running processes that may be blocking the install. But I ended up leaving it for half an hour and "done" became "Msi Transaction Owner Change Failed". I did notice this in previous Logs, I do not have those old logs, at the bottom of the log there were repeated (line after line for upwards of 20 entries) of the "msi transaction owner change failed". I hope this link works for Ad-aware Antivirus, I have never used Dropbox but the file was too big to upload here. MSIc8bec.zip System Info.zip