Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Software'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Lavasoft - Announcements (Read only)
    • Announcements
  • Product Support
    • adaware antivirus 12
    • Ad-Aware 11
    • adaware ad block & web protection
    • Ad-Aware Web Companion
    • General support
    • Old versions and other Lavasoft products
  • Request a Feature
    • adaware antivirus
    • adaware ad block
  • Malware Removal Help
    • Help with Stubborn Infections
    • Malware Uploads
  • False Positives
    • Report a False Positive
  • Beta Testing
    • Ad-Aware 12 Beta Testing
  • FAQ's
  • Archived Topics
    • Archives: Resolved/Inactive Topics

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 2 results

  1. It's telling me my Software is Expired(Even though it isn't) I go to get an acitivation code to renew it, enter my name and email address and click on the privacy policy box and it won't let me hit submit, only do it later is clickable. I reinstall Ad Aware 12 and the same thing happens. Anyone have any ideas what to do? Never had this happen before.
  2. I’m running the free 9.6 version of Ad-Aware. Beginning about 12/21/11, I noticed that for several days in a row when I clicked the “Web Update” button, it would simply say “Software Up To Date” – which it had NEVER done before. On 12/26/11 I uninstalled all of Ad-Aware with “Revo Uninstaller” set to the highest level. I then rebooted and re-installed the 9.6 version of the free Ad-Aware. And every day since then when I’ve hit the “Web Update” button, it still says “Software Up To Date”. I have a hard time believing that for ten (10) days in a row there have been NO updates, since that has never happened before. I’ve noticed there are several other posts concerning this, but I’ve seen no solution to what appears to be a Lavasoft-based issue.