Sign in to follow this  
tiger33

So Many Glitches?

there appear to be more and more glitches appearing in this forum by the hour, we all seem to be suffering or have suffered from one or more problems with ad-aware 2007 regardless of whether we paid for it or not, some of us have managed to sort the problem out on our own or with a bit of advice given by other members of this forum, who it would appear solved the problem before we did by luck in some case's and judgement in others, but the fact is the problems with this product are not going away, the forerunner of ad-aware 2007 which (ad-aware se) we all trusted did not cause the distress or upset indeed anger this program is doing, that trust is now dwindling away because of the apparent lack of interest being shown by the makers of this program, (as i have stated elsewhere in this forum i am willing to wait untill the problems are ironed out) we have all counted on the members of this forum with advanced status to keep us informed on what is happening to solve the myriad of problems being reported in this forum, but i think the time has come for an official announcement from lavasoft themselves. polygon :)

i have spent some time reading other peoples posts and i find that the problem is worse than i first thought, not only are more problems being highlighted seemingly all the time, but users who have sworn by lavasoft products in the past are now uninstalling ad-aware 2007 and using other products instead such as spybot, i am now in a bit of a predicament after previously stating i would stand by ad-aware 2007, it seems particularly odd to myself that there appears to be no public aknowledgement of there being any problem/s at all with this product from lavasoft, this being the case ad-aware 2007's continued existance on my hard drive is very precarious indeed!!!!! :unsure: polygon

Edited by polygon

I agree with you 100%, no matter what some people are saying on the forum this software does have BUGS. Some are caused by apps other than Ad-Aware and that is to be expected with a new release, I cant think of any final release of software that has come out with no bugs of any sort in it.

I could be wrong or you could just be in some sort of strange denial I have never heard of :)

Hi everyone, Lavasoft is aware of these bugs and is working on fixes. Hang in there, things will start to turn around.

Sign in to follow this