Sign in to follow this  
w.s.horton

Error Message

Everytime that I run my AD-ADWARE program I get this error message and it reads as follows, Scanner Error: 5002 has occured Description! Can't Start Full Scan, Scanner Is Busy! What is going on and can anyone help

Everytime that I run my AD-ADWARE program I get this error message and it reads as follows, Scanner Error: 5002 has occured Description! Can't Start Full Scan, Scanner Is Busy! What is going on and can anyone help

Hi,

please open your task manager and check whether AAW is running before you have start it.

And check this > open AAW > settings > 'Scanning' tab >

go to Performance Tuning - The 'suppress progress bar during scan ' button should be disabled, if not, please

do so and start a new scan.

Regards

Raziel :)

Hi,

please open your task manager and check whether AAW is running before you have start it.

And check this > open AAW > settings > 'Scanning' tab >

go to Performance Tuning - The 'suppress progress bar during scan ' button should be disabled, if not, please

do so and start a new scan.

Regards

Raziel :)

My error message is 6000 about lost contact. Can you shed light on this one please

Thanks in advance

Dan

The 6000 error usually appears when the service crashes and stops responding. If you can try and find out approximately when this occurs during the scan (i.e. what section is being scanned) that would be helpful. Also, please provide some specifications for your system.

Regards, Tobias

Sign in to follow this