Sign in to follow this  
Kermie

Ad-aware Plus2007 Upgrade - Or Lack Of!

Is Anyone having the same problem as me? namely, the inability to get the promised 2007 upgrade through the Support Centre, although the opening page states that the upgrade will be available to licence holders through the support centre from today - and that being altered from the 18th! - and why won't anyone at Lavasoft give out info when requested. Don't they care about their long - standing customers, or are they just interested in new ones??

Is Anyone having the same problem as me? namely, the inability to get the promised 2007 upgrade through the Support Centre, although the opening page states that the upgrade will be available to licence holders through the support centre from today - and that being altered from the 18th! - and why won't anyone at Lavasoft give out info when requested. Don't they care about their long - standing customers, or are they just interested in new ones??

We are really sorry about this. Of course we care about our customers but we have hade some unforeseen trouble with the transfer of valid Ad-Aware SE licenses to the new licensing system. We are working hard with this at the moment and should have it up and running fairly soon.

Regards, Tobias

Hire more people to work on this issue, because it's the 2nd time that the release has been extended. We're looking forward to upgrading to the new version, and Lavasoft is not making that possible :)

We are really sorry about this. Of course we care about our customers but we have hade some unforeseen trouble with the transfer of valid Ad-Aware SE licenses to the new licensing system. We are working hard with this at the moment and should have it up and running fairly soon.

Regards, Tobias

Hello Tobias,

I hope this work also includes enabling access to the Support Center for those with valid licenses who repeatedly try to log on and receive a message that "We cannot find your e-mail in our customer register. Please check spelling and try again". Since June 7 this message has appeared whenever I try to log on, even though I enter the same email address previously used to purchase Ad-aware SE Plus several years ago and my License Renewal on June 1 from Element 5 (reference #129500915). Prior to June 7, I never had a problem using this address for log on.

Like many others, I'm looking forward to use of the new Plus version. Your assistance in resolving this issue will be greatly appreciated.

So whats the story on free upgrades? Back in Jan due to an email from Lavasoft and the fact that I couldnt find an extention option for the copy of 6pro I already owned, didnt realize it was hidden under support. Anyway I went ahead & paid $39 and now have 2 licenses one expired and the other is good thru Jan 08. Still cant find a dl link for the free upgrade and every email I've sent to Lavasoft have gone unanswered so hopeing someone from Lava might responde here as its getting a tad fustraiting. As is the email in Jan said 7 within a few months thus my rush to rebuy. If I'd realized we wouldnt be seeing 7 till the yr was 1/2 over I'd of held off rebuying till closer to release because as is half my support has been totally wasted.

A once happy Lavasoft user but really fustraited with how 7's rollout is progressing. :lol:

Jess

I think LS are doing things as fast as possible. Maybe you do not realize that it was a complete program rewrite not just an upgrade. I have been beta testing for them since early in the year. I am also awaiting the PLUS upgrade. So please give them a fair go. Patience is a virtue. :lol::)

I try to be paitent but the lack of responses to previous mssgs from both last cpl weeks, & months ago as well, to sales support and even E5 tends to concern me more. I don't think I was rude or anything but this causes the feelings of fustraition is all

I try to be paitent but the lack of responses to previous mssgs from both last cpl weeks, & months ago as well, to sales support and even E5 tends to concern me more. I don't think I was rude or anything but this causes the feelings of fustraition is all

All users with valid SE licenses will receive free updates to 2007. The licensing system caused some unforeseen problems with the transfer of licenses but it should be resolved soon.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards, Tobias

Regards, Tobias

thats all very fine, and I expect, like me, your customers would be quite willing to accept your explanation - the BIG stumbling block being, YOU ARE NOT KEEPING US INFORMED of what is happening, and the lack of response to emails only compounds and frustrates matters further! How about a general email to your registered customers actually explaining what is going on ?

Regards, Tobias

thats all very fine, and I expect, like me, your customers would be quite willing to accept your explanation - the BIG stumbling block being, YOU ARE NOT KEEPING US INFORMED of what is happening, and the lack of response to emails only compounds and frustrates matters further! How about a general email to your registered customers actually explaining what is going on ?

All users with valid SE licenses will receive free updates to 2007. The licensing system caused some unforeseen problems with the transfer of licenses but it should be resolved soon.

Regards, Tobias

Very interresting to hear!

I had a valid SE license and was informed by mail to upgrad to 2007 plus for a reduced price - what I allready did.

Will this cause by the end at least in an extend license time?

Erich

On the Support Center page it says that all of us who have a valid license of Ad-Aware SE Plus can upgrade to the 2007 Plus version for free. I went today to do it, but the link is only for Ad-Aware SE Plus and not 2007.

What's the glitch now Lavasoft?????? :D:)

Regards, Tobias

I am a long time License (non expiring) 9/2002 I can not figure out how to get the new update. after some doing I was able to Send my Element 5 receipt to Support via an Email. No response yet.

I seems the are working very hard to chase away people who ave Non expiring Lic. Keys.

VV :D

Sign in to follow this