Sign in to follow this  
jeanbal

New Update

Hello,

1) I open Ad Aware 2007 and was told my definitions were up to date. I click on update and then a second window opens up saying new data for update manager is available.

2) I receive a screen with boxes checked on. Is it previous that we may uncheck some boxes because we will not update something ?

Jean

You can leave them checked and just download the updates. It won't hurt you anything...

installed this new update manager, but now automatic update is no longer possible.

someone solution??

kind regards

It appears that Version 7.0.1.4 has ruined the ability to access updates. I began a thread on this yesterday after the new update manager became available. If I hit the Update button, nothing happens. I presume you also have this experience. A representative from Lavasoft responded that they are now aware of the problem and a future update should correct it.

It appears that Version 7.0.1.4 has ruined the ability to access updates. I began a thread on this yesterday after the new update manager became available. If I hit the Update button, nothing happens. I presume you also have this experience. A representative from Lavasoft responded that they are now aware of the problem and a future update should correct it.

7.0.1.4 has not ruined the ability to access updates. You can still access updates whenever they are available.

What I said in the other thread was that the pop-up at saying 'Your definitions are up to date' was removed. I does not affect the updates in any way whatsoever.

Regards, Tobias

i reverted back to .13

with the bubble removed how would i tell in .14 if anything is aval

is 15 and higher going have it put back in READD IT!

I WANT THE POPUP!

Edited by cootmaster

i reverted back to .13

with the bubble removed how would i tell in .14 if anything is aval

is 15 and higher going have it put back in READD IT!

I WANT THE POPUP!

If updates are available you WILL get the pop-up dialog.

Regards, Tobias

oh it pops up WHEN AVAL -not on START UP

correct and no pops or manual check because there is none your saying if there is ill see it ON AVAL and when i check other wise you don't see anything

Edited by cootmaster

Sign in to follow this