Sign in to follow this  
glod

Adaware 2007 Plus Serial Number Invalid.

Hi,

I bought the download version of Adaware 2007 plus last week, had it all installed and running fine. Yesterday my OS hard drive crashed and burned so I had to replace it.

I have fitted a new hdd and completely reinstalled windows XP, all the latest MS security updates etc. When trying to install Adaware 2007 plus and input the serial I have in my email it tells me Invalid serial number. I have tried contacting the tech support via the customer suport link on the lavasoft.com website, but so far no response.

How do I go about getting my key validated again, or getting a replacement key ?

I'm hoping I get a quicker response through these forums.

Thanks.

Hi,

I bought the download version of Adaware 2007 plus last week, had it all installed and running fine. Yesterday my OS hard drive crashed and burned so I had to replace it.

I have fitted a new hdd and completely reinstalled windows XP, all the latest MS security updates etc. When trying to install Adaware 2007 plus and input the serial I have in my email it tells me Invalid serial number. I have tried contacting the tech support via the customer suport link on the lavasoft.com website, but so far no response.

How do I go about getting my key validated again, or getting a replacement key ?

I'm hoping I get a quicker response through these forums.

Thanks.

If you have new hardware your old serial will not work. Contact customer support and they will help you out.

Regards, Tobias

I wish you luck. I have a similar problem with Serial number as Invalid and have contacted Customer support several times over the past week. As of yet, no reponse. In frustration, I asked for my money back. Still, no response.

Still no response from Lavasoft either through the contact form or the email address supplied in the email with the serial number. I'll give it until the end of Monday and decide how to proceed on Tuesday.

Still no response from Lavasoft either through the contact form or the email address supplied in the email with the serial number. I'll give it until the end of Monday and decide how to proceed on Tuesday.

I have same problem, same lack of response from support.

They got the money - they don't care but that approach will kill their company in the end.

There are alternative programs.

Bad publicity across the net already.

Well, this morning I had a reply from Lavasoft. It seems once you register the "hardware key" of your pc is part of that process, me changing my hdd means I can't use the key again. They're going to generate an unlock code for me based on my new hardware key.

I notice also that the email aurto responder has changed, they now mention that they are inundated with emails and may be a while in getting back to us.

Such are the hazzards of a new product I suppose. In any event, if I get the new key soon I'll be quite happy.

--

Glod

Well, this morning I had a reply from Lavasoft. It seems once you register the "hardware key" of your pc is part of that process, me changing my hdd means I can't use the key again. They're going to generate an unlock code for me based on my new hardware key.

I notice also that the email aurto responder has changed, they now mention that they are inundated with emails and may be a while in getting back to us.

Such are the hazzards of a new product I suppose. In any event, if I get the new key soon I'll be quite happy.

--

Glod

Greetings,

I have been getting "The serial key you entered appeared invalid!" since I bought Plus. I got it installed first time fine. Then rebuilt my pc. No new hardware. Just reformatted HD. Since then I have not been able to re-install. I emailed support 3 to 4 times now. I have fully explained what happened, what I did, how it was working, and then how it is not. I have told them and asked them about a new key, unlocking my key, that my key is invalid/locked up somehow.

All I get back is canned responses asking stupid questions and giveing me stupid canned advice. One person out of the 3+ actually read my email, but since then, just canned garbage.

Do I really have to do a charge back on my credit card to get this fixed?

Well I got my new key through today so it's all been resolved.

Yes, when you register the hardware key of your machine is recorded as part of your unlock key. So it looks like it's pretty sensitive. Hassle them, they'll get back to you, it may just take a few days.

Well I got my new key through today so it's all been resolved.

Yes, when you register the hardware key of your machine is recorded as part of your unlock key. So it looks like it's pretty sensitive. Hassle them, they'll get back to you, it may just take a few days.

You are lucky. Bit I m not lucky as you are. I have been sending email since June 18 and still no response. It is really pitty that they have been negletful of their cusotmers

Sign in to follow this