Sign in to follow this  
tiger33

Things Are Getting Better

things are on the up! we will soon have a program deserving of our trust, i for one am grateful to the advanced members in this forum who have done a stirling job in not only answering our posts but giving advice and keeping us informed of developments thank you :lol: polygon

Me, too !

Yep, getting some progress.

I know many people still report problems but it seems progress is being made.

Also, thanks to particularly LS Tobias for posting info on what is contained in update so we know what to look for; and for his efforts in trying to help people.

Phil424

well we have had a bit of a roller coaster ride just lately with this program, but it would appear that at long last we can start to relax and begin to trust 'ad-aware 2007' of course there are still some 'bugs' to be ironed out buton the whole i feel it is nearly sorted, yes i know others will not agree with me in fact i was one of those others, but real progress has been made and it will not be long before things are much better for everyone. B) polygon

I echo these sentiments. My Ad-Aware 2007 has been performing admirably since last Friday. Thanks for your help Tobias.

Edited by Mawby

things are definitely better now with 'ad-aware 2007' than they have been since the product was released it now appears to be stable and runs a whole lot better than it did at the start, it seems that now it is running as the 'beta testing' (in which i played a part) showed that it would this is a great relief to me as now i can start to rely on it again in stead of worrying that it might do something it should'nt. :) polygon

things are definitely better now with 'ad-aware 2007' than they have been since the product was released it now appears to be stable and runs a whole lot better than it did at the start, it seems that now it is running as the 'beta testing' (in which i played a part) showed that it would this is a great relief to me as now i can start to rely on it again in stead of worrying that it might do something it should'nt. :) polygon

Still full of bugs, just read the posts! "Stable"??? You must be either delusional or on crack.

Still full of bugs, just read the posts! "Stable"??? You must be either delusional or on crack.

it is far more stable than it was on release, and nowhere do i say that all 'bugs' have been ironed out, of course if you hold this program in such low esteem that you regard it to be still full of 'bugs' you could uninstall it then maybe your paranoia will decrease, after all if you can not aknowledge that real progress as been made with 'ad-aware 2007' then you must be suffering from something, remember you do not have to use this product the choice is yours, of course i am presuming that you do use the product, if not what is your problem? as for reading the posts in this forum, i do so frequently, and it must have escaped your attention that a lot of them are duplicated topics the only difference being that the people who have written them have explained the problems they are having differently. :) polygon

it is far more stable than it was on release, and nowhere do i say that all 'bugs' have been ironed out, of course if you hold this program in such low esteem that you regard it to be still full of 'bugs' you could uninstall it then maybe your paranoia will decrease, after all if you can not aknowledge that real progress as been made with 'ad-aware 2007' then you must be suffering from something, remember you do not have to use this product the choice is yours, of course i am presuming that you do use the product, if not what is your problem? as for reading the posts in this forum, i do so frequently, and it must have escaped your attention that a lot of them are duplicated topics the only difference being that the people who have written them have explained the problems they are having differently. :) polygon

May be better than it was but to say "it now appears to be stable" indicates that you are either delusional or on crack.

May be better than it was but to say "it now appears to be stable" indicates that you are either delusional or on crack.

saying that something 'appears' to be one thing or another is not stating as a fact that it is now ok, this is mine and i might add other users experience with 'ad-aware 2007' as it is now, there are many more people out there who are having no trouble with this product than are, as for your comment of 'may be better than it was' it is obvious to everyone (apart from you it seems) that it is in fact a whole lot better. :) polygon

saying that something 'appears' to be one thing or another is not stating as a fact that it is now ok, this is mine and i might add other users experience with 'ad-aware 2007' as it is now, there are many more people out there who are having no trouble with this product than are, as for your comment of 'may be better than it was' it is obvious to everyone (apart from you it seems) that it is in fact a whole lot better. :) polygon

"appears to be stable" is obviously a point of view, not fact. But this narrow view of reality and erroneous perception of the truth is indicative of a mind that is either delusional or on crack.

@lee88

Please refer to the Forum Rules

In particular:

At all times:

Keep all commentary civil, and be courteous at all times. Constructive criticism is welcome, but insults directed towards other users or the site admins will not be tolerated. Coarse/insulting language will not be tolerated.

Remarks such as "indicates that you are either delusional or on crack" are not acceptable. By all means state your opinion of AAW, LS or a particular post, but please do so in a civil manner.

Spike

@lee88

Please refer to the Forum Rules

In particular:

Remarks such as "indicates that you are either delusional or on crack" are not acceptable. By all means state your opinion of AAW, LS or a particular post, but please do so in a civil manner.

Spike

I respectfully retract the statement saying that Polygoo is delusional or on crack.

come on everyone show your support for lavasoft, i mean lets face it whether you have used the paid or free ad-aware programs from lavasoft in the past they have supported all of us with a first class product, and they will get this new version right before long they have already addressed some of the bugs and will sort them all before long, come on they have supported us lets us support them. polygon :(

Thanks for your feedback. :rolleyes:

Since we don't have an ongoing issue here to resolve, I'll go ahead and move this to the resolved/inactive section (read only) so we can clear this one and try to get to those waiting for answers on other topics.

Sign in to follow this