Sign in to follow this  
RaPaTTaCK

Everything Fixed?

Hi,

I want to know from the other users how good the update to 7.0.1.4 is. Are all bugs fixed? Which ones are left? And so on.

Please post all problems here!

Hi,

I want to know from the other users how good the update to 7.0.1.4 is. Are all bugs fixed? Which ones are left? And so on.

sorry not all issues have been dealt with, some have been some have not, we just have to hope that updates to the program will not be long in coming, all i seem to read in this forum are reports of more 'bugs' causing various problems for various people, at this moment in time the only thing i can say to you is have patience and it will come right in the end. :o polygon

Hi,

Still very buggy and have dumped it for the time being and reinstalled the Se Plus from the disc I received. Worked OK to start with then the Ad- Watch began playing around with registry items so disabled that function. At the next start-up Ad-Aware would not scan nor update and had to do a restore due to Ad Watch b******g up the registry and had to do a "repair" of Ad-Aware2007. It also seems a bit bloated at 17mb as opposed to NOD 32 at 11mb or so. Can't say I'm impressed so far and will continue to use SE Plus till the bugs are ironed out of 2007 model. I can't see how this beast was allowed to be released after all the hype and so called testing that was supposed to have been done, it should have been squeaky clean. I will keep a track of the posts here and when the bugs are eventually ironed out will re-install it and try again.

perhaps the topic title should be 'will everything ever be fixed' as i have stated elsewhere in this forum it is jost one big joke with the laugh being on us. polygon

perhaps the topic title should be 'will everything ever be fixed' as i have stated elsewhere in this forum it is jost one big joke with the laugh being on us. polygon

The free ad-ware 2007 does scan, but it is again coming up with 0, zilch tracking cookies when I know there should be some. I had this before, then it started finding like 20, now back to 0 again. It seems like these updates are going 1 step foreward, then 2 steps backwards. After reading some of the posts in the forum here, I am starting to get scared every time I do run this program. Can the old free ad-aware program still be downloaded from some where, since this new one deleted my old version just in case I may soon want to revert back to the old version.?

The free ad-ware 2007 does scan, but it is again coming up with 0, zilch tracking cookies when I know there should be some. I had this before, then it started finding like 20, now back to 0 again. It seems like these updates are going 1 step foreward, then 2 steps backwards. After reading some of the posts in the forum here, I am starting to get scared every time I do run this program. Can the old free ad-aware program still be downloaded from some where, since this new one deleted my old version just in case I may soon want to revert back to the old version.?

yes there are places on the net you can get the se version just search a bit and you will find it, probably be a good idea if you downloaded it now ready for when you need it ;) polygon

Sign in to follow this