Sign in to follow this  
mitcorb

Cannot Download Adaware 2007 Free

I have spent two hours attempting to download Adaware 2007 free version.

Used both IE7 and Firefox.

Accessed the download page through Lavasoft pages and going directly to Download.com. Tried at Majorgeeks also, but there is too much noise on that site.

The largest transfer I received was 14.2 Mb of the 17 indicated before it failed to proceed. Cancelling and restarting, even exiting, cleaning out the internet cache and starting again did not improve the situation. I still have not completed the download of the exe.

This computer has been serviced for infections through this forum and through techsupportforums.com. As a result, I am wary of the possibility that there may be malware designed to block downloads of Adaware products. Currently AdawareSE on this computer takes a long time to initialize, which is not the case with other programs on this machine.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please place this post in the most appropriate forum.

Sincerely,

mitcorb

Evidently, this issue does not warrant a reply or I have in some way offended those who would reply. For both conditions I apologize.

If anyone is still interested I am willing to continue this topic. Thank you.

mitcorb

Evidently, this issue does not warrant a reply or I have in some way offended those who would reply. For both conditions I apologize.

If anyone is still interested I am willing to continue this topic. Thank you.

mitcorb

If you would like to give me your email address I will try to email a copy of Adaware 2007 to you.

Sign in to follow this