Sign in to follow this  
Brianandkath

Error Messages When Updating

When manually checking for new definitions updates I get an Error Message stating that the Web server cannot be contacted. When I click OK I get another message that the update is ready to download. I download it and another Error Message tells me that there has been a problem and the programme needs to close down. It does so automatically. When I restart it the new definitions have indeed been installed and all appears all right. Is this a general problem?

When manually checking for new definitions updates I get an Error Message stating that the Web server cannot be contacted. When I click OK I get another message that the update is ready to download. I download it and another Error Message tells me that there has been a problem and the programme needs to close down. It does so automatically. When I restart it the new definitions have indeed been installed and all appears all right. Is this a general problem?

i got that too then update bubble popped up

wasnt supposed do it on opening software

i got that too then update bubble popped up

wasnt supposed do it on opening software

(AdAware 2007 free version) - I got pop up yesterday to inform me that new update available. Then message saying there had been an error and AdAware would have to shut down. However, my current version has changed from 0004.0000 to 0005.0000 but the last update date remains at 19/06/2007. any ideas?

Sign in to follow this