Sign in to follow this  
jmlepercq

Foreign Languages For The "ad-aware 2007"

To the Moderators !!!

Since a few days i am a licenced customer of Ad-Aware 2007. I never had the problem in 2005 with my Ad-Aware SE Prof. Looking since several days to find the "foreign languages" for the program without any result !!

Kindly request to mention the place where i can download an other "language" for the program.

Best regards,

Jean-Marie lepercq

B-8530 Harelbeke Belgium

[email protected]

Hi,

I don't think it's very safe to leave your email address out in the open on a forum, on any forum.

If you have a "secure" system, never mind leaving your e-mailaddress behind! I'm working with the internet since 1988 without any problems !!!!!!

Jean-Marie,

I suspect he was referring to the fact that your email may get picked up by spammers, and may already have been... I would also recommend that you do not publish your email address on a public forum

I suspect he was referring to the fact that your email may get picked up by spammers, and may already have been... I would also recommend that you do not publish your email address on a public forum

Steve,

I'm not very pleased of Lavasoft !!

First : Lavasoft lost my identity (customer since 2002), so i was obliged to purchase V2007 without any "refund" !!

Secondly i put a question concerning "languages" and i get two answers next the question !!

Where can i find on the Lavasoft pages to download another language ?

Best regards

Jean-Marie Lepercq

Dear Sir/Madam Moderator

Would you tell me please what utility is useful to edit the language file 'English.lslang'?

I would like to make a Russian localization of your program "Ad-Aware 2007".

I have wealth of experience in this kind of work. If you are interested, I propose to provide you a Russian language file to include it into the official language package.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully, Zhmak.

Steve,

I'm not very pleased of Lavasoft !!

First : Lavasoft lost my identity (customer since 2002), so i was obliged to purchase V2007 without any "refund" !!

Secondly i put a question concerning "languages" and i get two answers next the question !!

Where can i find on the Lavasoft pages to download another language ?

Best regards

Jean-Marie Lepercq

Currently there is no language pack, it will come later when the translations are done.

Sign in to follow this