Sign in to follow this  
spanish johnny

Won't Remove All Infections

why does AA07 not remove all infections

my statistics ahow:

total scans 7

total infections detected 614

total infections removed 162

are the non removed infections still there only to be detected and not removed the next time. it seems crazy thats they are detected but not removed.

i previously used AA se and am now a bit confused.

any help is appreciated.

why does AA07 not remove all infections

my statistics ahow:

total scans 7

total infections detected 614

total infections removed 162

are the non removed infections still there only to be detected and not removed the next time. it seems crazy thats they are detected but not removed.

i previously used AA se and am now a bit confused.

any help is appreciated.

I have had the same problem from the very beginning. If you check Scan Summary each time you run a scan and remove cookies, you will see that the number of infections found is far greater than those removed. I think they are actually removed, they just don't show as being removed. They say they are aware of the problem but I encourage you to periodically post here to 'remind' them... Yours is the only post I have seen about his issue, other than my own.

I have had the same problem from the very beginning. If you check Scan Summary each time you run a scan and remove cookies, you will see that the number of infections found is far greater than those removed. I think they are actually removed, they just don't show as being removed. They say they are aware of the problem but I encourage you to periodically post here to 'remind' them... Yours is the only post I have seen about his issue, other than my own.

thanks i'll keep reposting ;) , must be just a bug that needs sorting. seems to run slower than AAse too other than that no problems

Edited by spanishjohnny

Sign in to follow this