Sign in to follow this  
cootmaster

14 Updates To 13?

this weird

my .14 said there was a new software update came on when it was done it says .13 what happened

it listed as 0004 on 7 3 07 and EVERYTHING up to date how can this be

also all settings went to default why did this happen

shouldnt it be 00060000 and .14

Edited by cootmaster

this weird

my .14 said there was a new software update came on when it was done it says .13 what happened

it listed as 0004 on 7 3 07 and EVERYTHING up to date how can this be

also all settings went to default why did this happen

shouldnt it be 00060000 and .14

i dont really mind the trouble i have had with 'ad-aware 2007' i think we have all learned something from this experience,BUT!!!!! why oh why has this program chosen to (backward) update ie, definition file 0004.0000 is now showing as being installed it was version 0006.0000 BEFORE THE UPDATE!!!! oh by the way the automatic update pops up when i start 'ad-aware' and firstly tells me my defs are out of date then tells me they are up to date, also apparently now the 'gui' version i have is 7.0.1.3 again this was 7.0.1.4 BEFORE THE UPDATE!!!! this whole saga is now becoming just one big joke with the laugh being on us, i have stood by this program and even defended it in recent weeks but how can i do that now when things seem to be getting worse not better, well i will now give it ONE more week then it comes off my pc never to return, i am so dissapointed at this moment it makes me feel sick. polygon

apparently some fool turned an update server on without updating it first!!!!!! now i have def version 0006.0000 back and also gui version 7.0.1.4, at this moment i do not know if i should laugh or cry, i for one still need some convincing that this program is worth keeping on my pc, although i will admit the comedy of errors that is happening on a daily basis is quite entertaining, even if it does not fill me with confidence that the program will ever be 'bug' free!!!! polygon

im waiting for .15 i want pop ups back

Sign in to follow this