Sign in to follow this  
CrunchieBite

Ok, So Where Is My Serial Number

Support Center??? Serial Number??? Ad-Aware2007 Pro??? - What´s that??? I have bloody fingers for typing e-mails!!! ´An e-mail with your technical request was sent succsessfully´- BUT WHERE??? In the meantime I reinstalled my old version of Ad-Aware, my money for the upgrade is lost in the Nirwana and my hope, that I get a serial number this century inside is flying away......

Good luck! theissi :)

if you want a refund contact support and request it,and in fairness it was the quickest and best response i had from them,, i went back to SE as well, .when the bugs are sorted i may consider giving pro another go.

We have begun distributing serials for customers with valid SE licences today.

Regards, Tobias

Tobias, when will this happen and hoe...email?

Tobias, when will this happen and hoe...email?

You need to go to the support center and request a serial number by clicking the button under your license that says 'Upgrade to Ad-Aware 2007'. The license number will then be sent to you by e-mail.

Regards, Tobias

You need to go to the support center and request a serial number by clicking the button under your license that says 'Upgrade to Ad-Aware 2007'. The license number will then be sent to you by e-mail.

Regards, Tobias

Sorry but there is no button under my license info that says 'Upgrade to Ad-aware 2007'. I have emailed support several times telling them that I purchased Plus in 2004 and never received a serial number at that time. After a week I received a response back from customer support telling me that I need to input my serial number in order to activate Plus. This is extremely frustrating!

Sorry but there is no button under my license info that says 'Upgrade to Ad-aware 2007'. I have emailed support several times telling them that I purchased Plus in 2004 and never received a serial number at that time. After a week I received a response back from customer support telling me that I need to input my serial number in order to activate Plus. This is extremely frustrating!

Don't know if this helps, but this is what I'm seeing on my licence info page. When I click the link, I get a email with the serial number:

serial.gif

Before they upgraded me, the licence still refered to Ad-Adware SE Plus. I only got the link once they upgraded my licence.

Steve.

Like "repl1ca" I also registered just to reply to this topic.

I've logged onto support centre which says I'm already licenced for 2007 Pro with 1 year of upgrades so there are no buttons to get a new serial.

However I'm still using SE Pro as a long time user with lifetime upgrades and have never received a 2007 serial previously.

Regards, Tobias

This is what I see under my lic details. From my perspective I'm licenced for SE Pro as I have not requested any upgrade yet so where is my upgrade and serial number request links.

post-32253-1184311571.jpg

This is what I see under my lic details. From my perspective I'm licenced for SE Pro as I have not requested any upgrade yet so where is my upgrade and serial number request links.

post-32253-1184311571.jpg

This is exactly what I'm seeing too! I've contact customer support three times telling them that I have no serial number & no link under my license infor to retrieve a serial number but so far have received only one response from them telling me to input my serial number in order to activate Plus.

This is exactly what I'm seeing too! I've contact customer support three times telling them that I have no serial number & no link under my license infor to retrieve a serial number but so far have received only one response from them telling me to input my serial number in order to activate Plus.

Your lucky. My contacts to customer support have resulted in zero responses.

If I don't get a usable response soon I think it may be time for me to scrape Ad-Aware and look at ZoneAlarm Pro's spyware blocking.

I'm getting the same as post #33. Only I have SE Plus. Purchased it 4 weeks ago. Can't get serial #, no links , followed all instructions to dead ends. Even went to see about upgrades, typed in my email message comes back that I don't qualify for upgrades, what's with that. : :)

So question is I'm told at the website I'm entitled to upgrade . So why can I not upgrade. When I first did the upgrade , open AA it showed me that it was the pro version , then it went to the free vesion . Uninstalled 2007 went back to my paid for version and started looking for something else. Oh and before somebody tells me to contact support, don't , already have and no reply. ;):D

Sign in to follow this