Sign in to follow this  
K-man

Ad-aware 2007 Plus Installation

I have three computers at home, 2 PCs and 1 laptop, so will I be able to install the software with the license key that's given to me on all three computers or no?

If you have only one (1) license key you are entitled to install it on only one (1) machine. You are able to install the FREE edition on the other two machines.

I hope that answers your question.

Pierre, i know that but on the SE Plus version i installed it with no problem to all 3 computers. I guess I have to keep Ad-Aware SE Plus on my other PCs

Korab. If you only purchased one SE Plus license before, then it entitled you to install it only on one computer at a time. The fact that you could install it on several machines, does not mean that you were allowed to... because you weren't with the number of licenses you purchased. The new version of Ad-Aware enforces the licensing model better than the previous methods, so if you want all three computers having plus/pro, you will have to buy 2 more licenses.

Edited by SteveJ

Korab, when you installed the AAW 2007 PLUS it asked you if you agreed to the terms of installation. Did you read those terms? It states you are allowed to install only one version on a PC unless you have multiple licenses. To install it on other machines with the same license number is plain stealing and breaking the law. Tread carefully as this software is a lot more sophisticated. I know as I tested it in BETA for about 6 months.