Sign in to follow this  
plinar

Haven't Redeived My Product Number And Unlock Key.......

today i have renewed my subscription for ad-aware plus, and, most likely, deleted an e-mail from lavasoft containing my serial number and unlock key.....

ain't I a fool? :)

now what?..............

Od: Dodaj u adresar

Za: [email protected]

Naslov: Re: help!

Datum: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:18:27 +0200

Subject: Lavasoft Auto reply

Welcome to Lavasoft!

This is an automatic reply to confirm that your support request has been received.

The Lavasoft Support Team will respond to your request as soon as possible.

Due to the high amount of emails we have received since the release of Ad-Aware 2007

it may take some time for us to process and address your request. You will receive a

reply directly from Lavasoft Support.

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Customer support for Ad-Aware 2007 Free and Ad-Aware Personal is only available at

http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportforums/

We kindly ask that you include all correspondence with your e-mail replies.

Best Regards,

The Lavasoft Support Team

-------- Original Message --------

> i updated my licence for ad-aware se, you may have send me mail with my product

and licence key but

> it is possible that i have erased your email..... please resend me that info

because i can't finish

> installation of ad-aware....

> thank you,

> sa=b9a jak=b9i=e6

Od: Dodaj u adresar

Za: [email protected]

Naslov: Re: request

Datum: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 23:36:19 +0200

Subject: Lavasoft Auto reply

Welcome to Lavasoft!

This is an automatic reply to confirm that your support request has been received.

The Lavasoft Support Team will respond to your request as soon as possible.

Due to the high amount of emails we have received since the release of Ad-Aware 2007

it may take some time for us to process and address your request. You will receive a

reply directly from Lavasoft Support.

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Customer support for Ad-Aware 2007 Free and Ad-Aware Personal is only available at

http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportforums/

We kindly ask that you include all correspondence with your e-mail replies.

Best Regards,

The Lavasoft Support Team

-------- Original Message --------

> once again, please resend me my serial number and unlock key for ad-aware plus,

which i bought

> several days ago. i may have deleted your e-mail containing them by accident, so

please, don't make

> me unglad custimer.......

> thanks, yours truly

> sa=b9a jak=b9i=e6

Od: > Dodaj u adresar

Za: "plinar" <[email protected]>

Naslov: Lavasoft Support - Refund (was: product serial number and unlock key....)

Datum: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 10:04:48 +0200

To_view_full_html_email_click_here Dear Customer

We are sorry for the late reply, but due to the high number of purchases and inquiries since the release of Ad-Aware 2007, we have not been able to respond as quickly as we would have preferred.

Lavasoft will give you a refund.

We will forward your request to our reseller.

They will process the transaction.

If you change your mind regarding a refund, please reply to this email as soon as possible.

Note: It may take up to 30 days before the money has been transferred back to your account.

Kind regards,

Lavasoft Support Team

---and, finally, i haven't received my product number and unlock key..... no, i don't wan't a refund, i just want my product number and unlock key (crying), so, if enyone is reading this, and reading with understanding, please, please, please, help, because i just want to continue enyoying ad-watch..... once again, please help.... yours truly sasa jaksic.....

Glad to hear everything is working. If there is any thing else I can do please feel free to ask.

Great news. I am going to close this topic. If you need it re-opened, then PM either Me, LS Tobias, or LS Calamity Jane. Take care!

today i have renewed my subscription for ad-aware plus, and, most likely, deleted an e-mail from lavasoft containing my serial number and unlock key.....

ain't I a fool? :)

now what?..............

Simply goto http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/ and sign in with your username and password. If you don't know the password, click the link " Have you forgotten your password or changed your e-mail address?" and enter your email address in the email field and click submit

Check you email. Then, start over. Once signed in, you will be presented with your licenses. Click the link E-Mail serial number. Then check you email. You will now have the message containing you registration information. I only hope it will actually allow you to register. I have been successful in the past, however, as of now I cannot reregister my software.

Hope this has helped!