Sign in to follow this  
bratboy1

Leary Of Installing Aw7

Well it looks like I can finally dl my ver7 update but am concerned over to wait a bit more or just do it. Have the major issues, like wipeing out HD's, messing up systems and such now fixed or still buggy? If its still dangerous I can manage with AW6Pro for a bit more but would be nice to hear things are finally straightened out

:)

it isn't in beta so I don't know what you mean. It isn't buggy it's fine it just doesn't work with Vista at the moment. And why would you use Ad-aware 6 that is the oldest version of ad-aware. Ad-aware 1.06 SE is the latest apart from 2007.

Mike

Ad-Aware 2007 Beta Tester and Support

Edited by 0vermind

What I mean is, if you look thru the posts been a fair amount of "It wrecked my Windows" "wiped my HD" and other problems reported SINCE V7 was officially released. Obviously it isnt "just fine" to those with XP etc that have had these issues after release and are seperate issues from not running on Vista. Thats why I asked if it was still buggy

As for your comment about using old ADW I actually use the Pro version with 1.06r1 Pro core

Sign in to follow this