Sign in to follow this  
sullfam

Revert Back To Ad-aware Se Plus

Tobia,

I already updated to Ad-Aware 2007 and after reading some of the posts I am kind of worried about keepiong it on my computer. Can you tell me how I can revert back to Ad-Aware SE Plus.

Maybe once all the bugs are out I will update, but not now. I already experience one of my sons losing their IE settings as I am running XP with 4 users on it. I am also not happy that when another person is logged on and I am using the computer and the other person goes back on there are several Pop-ups claiming registry mods and we have to Allow or Block. Well this is easy for an adult, but not so easy for a 7 year old to figure out which to choose.

Thanks,

Marty

I installed 2007 Plus last week and discovered that Ad-Watch did not load on start-up as it should. Although there have been many posts regarding this bug (dating back to last month), Lavasoft has made no attempt either to respond to those posts or issue a statement regarding a fix to the problem. I, too, decided that enough was enough and am now back to running SE Plus. I'll continue doing so until the Lavasoft folks get off their collective you-know-whats and make some effort to address this issue. :)

Sign in to follow this