Sign in to follow this  
Vodreb

12 Month Subscription, Ad-watch Calls It Free / Wont Start

I have registered ad-aware successfully, and it says i have 365 days left on my subscription, and it recognize that it is the plus edition. Ad-Watch still says that it can't run in free mode. All the PLUS features wont run, but it says plus in the subscription area, and i paid for it.

I have tried to re-register it 6 times now, each time it completes without unlocking.

I'm Running:

NOD32 - AV

ZONE ALARM - FREE

SPYBLASTER - PASSIVE Anti-Spyware

Any help would be appreciated.

-Brendan

Hi Faschinus,

Ad-Watch still says that it can't run in free mode....I have tried to re-register it 6 times now, each time it completes without unlocking

Just a suggestion - without uninstalling AAW 2007 Plus, re-run the executable (aaw2007.exe). It should start the installation process then pop-up this GUI:

aaw2007Pro___repair.gif

Select the "Repair" option, follow the instructions - that may fix the problem.

If that doesn't work try the "Modify" option, selecting the drop-down menu for your OS:

aaw2007Pro___Modify.gif

Select "Entire feature will be installed on local hard drive" and follow the instructions (making sure that any installation is to the same path as the existing installation).

Can't guarantee that it will work, but "Repair" worked for me during Beta testing...

Regards,

Spike

Sign in to follow this