Sign in to follow this  
derekdel

How Fast Can A Admin Answer This Post

i wonder how fast a admin can answer this post, now saying admin i mean someone actually from lavasoft that is/can answer questions.

Reason i am asking

1. They are all away on holiday

2. No one really cares about paying customers

3.We have your money..... tough luck

yes i know paying customers have the option to contact through website support, i wonder if any of my emails really get read?

So, on your marks,,,,,,,,,,, get set

GO tick tock

What is the point of your post? Do you have a problem or question we can answer?

........... why has no one answered my emails then? all sent via support link on lavasoft website?

[Edited by SpySentinel]

Edited by SpySentinel

That is something you have to take up with the Lavasoft Support Center. There is nothing we can do here.

That is something you have to take up with the Lavasoft Support Center. There is nothing we can do here.

Ok well whats the point of having a support forum then *http://www.lavasoftsupport.com* ?????

other manufactures have them and to be honest bend over backward to either respond to email or answer posts rather quickly

Please understand i am not having a go at you but rather the lack of communication on the part of a paying customer.

So again i will ask, why dont they answer emails or post here?

a bit like shooting ones self in ones foot!!!!!!!

AND WHY ARE YOU EDITING MY POSTS? All i asked was as i am a paying customer blah blah and i want my money back

Edited by alphatango

alphatango,

This is a user-community, mutual-support form for Lavasoft/Ad-Aware users.

Occasionally, LS Staff will post here (usually in their own free time), identifiable by the letters LS in front of their name. The exception is LS CalamityJane, who is the forum administrator.

All of the others who respond are volunteers, (like myself), many of whom give a lot of their own free time to assist those with problems ranging from minor configuration issues to severe cases of malware infection.

It is also the only place for Ad-Aware Free users to ask for assistance.

Licensed users, such as yourself, have paid support at the Support Center, as indicated by SpySentinel. Support has a considerable backlog at present, due in part to the simultaneous release of AAW 2007, migration of the License Data and the introduction of a new License Registration system, but also due to some users sending multiple (identical) requests for assistance, some of them on a daily basis.

Yes, delays can be frustrating. A little patience goes a long way - my father had a Support problem. The first reply came five days after his first request, with the solution arriving 3 days later - a total of 8 days. That answers one of your qustions: yes, emails are read...

and i want my money back

Your purchase documentation includes the information that you may apply for a refund within 14 days of purchase. A refund request should be sent through the Support Center, along with purchase details (Purchase Date, Reference #, etc) - again, given the backlog mentioned above, there is likely to be a delay in receiving confirmation of the refund but as long as the request is made wilthin the stipulated time-frame, it will (eventually) come.

We volunteers do our best to help anyone who posts here - we are unable to provide any assistance relating to your License or provide registration data etc because, simply put, we are not LS staff and have absolutely no access to any of that information.

I trust that that explains the difference between the Forum and the official Lavasoft Support Center.

Regards,

Spike

Paying customers are entitled (and encouraged) to use the Support Center. However, our support guys still have a big backlog of support issues that they are working through, so you might not get an answer right away. Please keep in mind that the more e-mail you send, the more they have to read through. Please try and keep it to one e-mail regarding your issues, that way they can give support to you alot quicker.

Thanks,

Thank you for the poliite and informative responses, now i can maybe understand the reasoning behind the non response.

Unfortunatelly as you can plainly see by the number of posts regarding the 2007 version, its not really working as good as the excellent SE versi

You really need to have more contact with your customers & keep them informed QUICKER as the internet is full of alternatives to your product.

Sign in to follow this