Sign in to follow this  
seadogdan

Access Violation Error

I just got this error and tried to follow the instructions but since I only have the free version it would not let me report it.:

Component:

TVirtualStringTree

Access violation at address 005351D2 in module 'Ad=Award2007.exe' Read of address 0000000D

Sent this information to Lavasoft Support Team (https://secure.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter)

and also what your just did toe help us track down this error.

Ad_Aware now terminated

Well I had just finish a scan and was looking at the results Privacy Object abd had removed the cookies and tried to finish.The program I had unfinshed objects and did I wish to terminate. I went back to the Privacy Objects which was blank but there was a number in the tab so I hit remove again and this is when I get the popup message above

I just got this error and tried to follow the instructions but since I only have the free version it would not let me report it.:

Component:

TVirtualStringTree

Access violation at address 005351D2 in module 'Ad=Award2007.exe' Read of address 0000000D

Sent this information to Lavasoft Support Team (https://secure.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter)

and also what your just did toe help us track down this error.

Ad_Aware now terminated

Well I had just finish a scan and was looking at the results Privacy Object abd had removed the cookies and tried to finish.The program I had unfinshed objects and did I wish to terminate. I went back to the Privacy Objects which was blank but there was a number in the tab so I hit remove again and this is when I get the popup message above

I got the same message today, 08/10/07

Hi guys,

This could appear if you're using Windows Vista with Aero.

Ad-aware is not fully compatible Vista yet : switching to Windows Classic style could help however.

If you're using Windows XP, make sure no additional components to look like Vista is installed.

If not, please post the list of programs running in background ( run Taskmanager, then Process tab )

Hope this helps

Michel

I am using WinXP Home, SP2, IE7 with Avast updated to the minute, and Comodo firewall told to allow Adaware 2007.

I have run the quick scan twice, and the full scan one.

All the times, the scan freezes at "Scanning IE for browser hijackers",

and the menu pops up for "Unhandled exception".

Saa attatchments

post-65-1187302056.gif

post-65-1187302071.gif

post-65-1187302103.gif

Edited by LS CalamityJane
resized screenshot as a gif rather than a bmp to save space on file size

Sign in to follow this