Sign in to follow this  
Hollie

Ad-aware 2007 Free Error

For some reason Ad-Aware 2007 Free quit working for me. When I try to start it I get this error message:

Application Error

Execption EInvalidOp in module Ad-Aware2007.exe at 015423F1. Invalid floating point operation.

I need AAW2007 to work. My computer is starting to get riddled with 'wares and at some points it's even slowed down to the point of barely even working. Please tell me how to fix this!

For some reason Ad-Aware 2007 Free quit working for me. When I try to start it I get this error message:

Application Error

Execption EInvalidOp in module Ad-Aware2007.exe at 015423F1. Invalid floating point operation.

I need AAW2007 to work. My computer is starting to get riddled with 'wares and at some points it's even slowed down to the point of barely even working. Please tell me how to fix this!

Welcome to the Lavasoft Support Forum

What version of Windows do you have?

Application Error

Exception EInvalidOp in module Ad-Aware 2007.exe at 01660345. Invalid floating point operation.

Windows XP home

Edited by Jaylie

FYI, I'm seeing an increasing pattern here of machines that are previously infected with Vundo throwing this error. Vundo is very difficult to find and remove for most automated scanners and can interfere with Ad-Aware, therefore, please if you are getting this error, follow the instructions here to make a HijackThis log for analysis:

Instructions On Creating A Hijackthis Log

http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?showtopic=216

And post a new topic with that log here:

http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?showforum=36

Please put in your new topic title the words: Possible Vundo? So our analyzers will know to investigate for the presence of this infection causing your problem.

Sign in to follow this