• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wolfy00

Internal Error 2318

2 posts in this topic

Hello I am trying to uninstall adaware 2007 on a Vista OS. When I try to do it it gives me "internal error 2318 k:\pagefile.sys"

How can i get around this?

Hi wolfy00,

Firstly go to "Start > Run" and type in aawservice.exe and make sure that the Ad-Aware 2007 Service has been stopped (if it is still running, click on "Stop").

aaw2007___services.msc_1.gif

Once the Service is stopped, try uninstalling again.

If you still encounter problems, please download the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility from here

In the list of programs detected by the WICU, locate any reference to Ad-Aware and select it, then click on "Remove".

Then navigate to the following folders and delete anything left behind (these are the default paths - if you changed the installation path, then use that path):

C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft

Please post back if you have any further problems.

Regards,

Spike

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0