Sign in to follow this  
irish1cool

Problems with License in Vista

I also just installed vista ultimate 64 bit, when i try to install my upgraded license it wont accept my restration number in the e-mail sent by you. says "invalid"

Peter Costello

The license you bought was it for Adware SE or for Ad-aware 2007.

Adaware SE licenses will not work with 2007. Depending on when you bought your license we might be able to give you a discount or free license for 2007.

hi..

I operate vista I am using the system,A name aware I will take a license, but will she become vista and a problem?

I will become glad if you give knowledge,

Already thanking I do, loves..

marjinalhakan :D

Here is what I have, it worked fine on XP , but vista ultimate 64 bit wont recognize serial number.

Peter

Below is the serial registration number required to activate your Ad-Aware 2007 anti-spyware software:

Ad-Aware 2007 Plus

License expiration date: 02-11-2008

IMPORTANT: Please uninstall any existing Ad-Aware 2007 versions from your computer and use the link below to download the latest version.

Please use the link below to download your copy of Ad-Aware 2007 or vist Resources/ Product Downloads at the Support Center.

https://secure.lavasoft.com/support/support...dn=29u89SDJ3i0f

Hi irish1cool,

it worked fine on XP , but vista ultimate 64 bit wont recognize serial number

At present, AAW 2007 is supported on the following OS:

Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (Home and Pro), Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 (Pro and Server)

An updated version which officially supports Vista64 is due out in the next couple of months, as far as we've been told. Please keep an eye on the Lavasoft Blog and Lavsoft News

As for your Serial Number, it is likely to be because you have changed the OS on your system - any major change of either hardware or software requires a user to obtain either a new Serial Number or an Unlock Key from Support. This is to stop a single-user license from being installed on multiple PCs.

Log into your Support Account and go to "Contact Support > Technical Support" from the left-hand menu.

Complete the form, explaining the OS change that you have made - please include your Hardware Fingerprint (open AAW2007 Plus and click on the "Register" tab - it will be shown there).

Support will then assist with your registration problems.

That said, are you able to get AAW 2007 Plus to actually run on Vista64 (ie: have you successfully completed some scans)?

Some users appear to be able to, but the majority strike a few problems at the moment.

Regards,

Spike

Hi marjinalhakan,

As I have just posted above, Ad-Aware 2007 supports Vista32 at the moment.

An updated version which supports Vista64 is due to be released in the next couple of months.

Is your Vista 32-bit or 64-bit?

Regards,

Spike

Hi irish1cool,

At present, AAW 2007 is supported on the following OS:

Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (Home and Pro), Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 (Pro and Server)

An updated version which officially supports Vista64 is due out in the next couple of months, as far as we've been told. Please keep an eye on the Lavasoft Blog and Lavsoft News

As for your Serial Number, it is likely to be because you have changed the OS on your system - any major change of either hardware or software requires a user to obtain either a new Serial Number or an Unlock Key from Support. This is to stop a single-user license from being installed on multiple PCs.

Log into your Support Account and go to "Contact Support > Technical Support" from the left-hand menu.

Complete the form, explaining the OS change that you have made - please include your Hardware Fingerprint (open AAW2007 Plus and click on the "Register" tab - it will be shown there).

Support will then assist with your registration problems.

That said, are you able to get AAW 2007 Plus to actually run on Vista64 (ie: have you successfully completed some scans)?

Some users appear to be able to, but the majority strike a few problems at the moment.

Regards,

Spike

Sign in to follow this