• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
danielari

No Scan Button Visible Anywhere!

2 posts in this topic

I just downloaded the free 2007 version and there is no scan button anywhere on the scan page.

I know some software companies make their settings in a way that affects users with different DPI settings, so just to be sure I lowered mine to 75% (72 dpi), and there is still no scan button anywhere. I try hitting enter, space, tab -- nothing works.

So, can someone tell me how to perform a scan?

Many thanks

Dan

I just downloaded the free 2007 version and there is no scan button anywhere on the scan page.

I know some software companies make their settings in a way that affects users with different DPI settings, so just to be sure I lowered mine to 75% (72 dpi), and there is still no scan button anywhere. I try hitting enter, space, tab -- nothing works.

So, can someone tell me how to perform a scan?

Many thanks

Dan

Hi,

In the 'scan' window the scan button should be at the bottom right of the window.

If this is not visible it could be a corrupt installation, uninstall the software from Add/Remove programs in the control panel

and then reinstall the software from the link below.

http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php

Also make sure that in any other security software settings, that Ad-Aware 2007 is not blocked.

John

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0