Sign in to follow this  
Cynthiac1974

Error Code CCB-F

I have tried for several days to open this program. I have went as far as uninstalling and reinstalling the program. I keep getting the error message code of CCB-F. I have tried logging into Lava-Soft Support for help with 2 emails and can't get through. Lavasoft replies with email not recognized. Ughhhh...Someone HELP, Please?

Edited by Cynthia74

I have tried for several days to open this program. I have went as far as uninstalling and reinstalling the program. I keep getting the error message code of CCB-F. I have tried logging into Lava-Soft Support for help with 2 emails and can't get through. Lavasoft replies with email not recognized. Ughhhh...Someone HELP, Please?

This may be a problem with your system clock. Be sure to set it to the correct date (double click on the time in the Windows tool bar to get into the date and time set up dialog.)

Once you are sure you have the date correct - you will have to email lavasoft and they will send a code to be applied. The instructions are here in an old article. It appears lavasoft has changed the error code and text slightly since I had this problem last.

They should respond in a few days and then you will have to apply the fix before it expires.

http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?showtopic=10844

Sign in to follow this