Sign in to follow this  
mark912

Unable to register or to upgrade from plus to pro version

Attempting to register or to upgrade always gets me the following message ""Serial Number entered appeared invalid " despite my having a valid serial number and hardware fingerprint. I think that I am registered never the less however I cannot upgrade if i wanted to because of this .

Edited by mark912

Attempting to register or to upgrade always gets me the following message ""Serial Number entered appeared invalid " despite my having a valid serial number and hardware fingerprint. I think that I am registered never the less however I cannot upgrade if i wanted to because of this .

Hi mark912 :lol:

I told about your problem to LS staff.

They'll answer you as soon as possible, plz be patient.

Thx

Regards

Raziel :)

Hi mark912 :)

I told about your problem to LS staff.

They'll answer you as soon as possible, plz be patient.

Thx

Regards

Raziel :)

Thanks, I appreciate it . :)

Hi mark912

Follow these steps for registration that has screenshots to clarify

http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?showtopic=9445

(pay particular attention to Step 6 which has a drop box to choose your license type) to make sure you are putting it in for the version you have.

If still no joy, I have sent you a private message (see your message box - link is at the top of the forum far right) containing the contact info to get in touch with Customer Support :)

Regards,

LS CalamityJane

It took 7 months but I was finally able to register. So for the rest of you out there don't give up. I got help within 48 hours from the staff at Lavasoft once they were made aware of my problem. They issued me a new serial number since my old one was not being recognized for some reason.

Mark912: I have been trying to register my paid version of Adaware2007 plus since August 24th, 2007 without success.I received a lot of guidance in selecting the program and paying for it, but like a used car dealer, as soon as I paid the bill, they were nowhere to be found. The simple fact is that NO ONE at Lavasoft knows how to get to the register page when you purchase the program online! They will send you all kinds of directions on how to do it, but the directions are vague and worthless. All I get from Lavasoft now are popups telling me how many pieces of malware I have on my hard drive and how I can get rid of it if I buy one of their programs. Catch 22!

Also you will note they offer no direct assistance or refunds if you are not satisfied. MY opinion of Lavasoft has changed drastically since I first starting using AdAware Personsl HOme edition years ago. Now they have Element 5, aGerman marketing firm pulling the strings and depleting their customer base.

Good luck Lavasoft, thanks for nothing.

Redhot,

mark912 isn't the one to address your problem to. You have a topic going here and I have been trying to help you there. Did you see my last response?

http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?s...c=15243&hl=

Secondly, Lavasoft doesn't produce popups telling you to buy their products. Our free product removes just the same as our paid products. It's possible you have a infection (or an imposter) doing that and so I need for you to go over to your topic and follow my steps please so we can try to sort the problem for you?

Sign in to follow this