Sign in to follow this  
Priveleged1983

Files Secure Removal

Hello, I have run your program several times and it still has not removed Files Secure from my computer. Whenever I go to a web page or pretty much do anything online, an error page keeps continuously popping up stating " System Error! Your computer was infected by unknown trojan. It's dangerous for you system. Critical files can be lost! Click ok to download the antispyware program to clean your system. Recommended." I cannot get rid of this evil thing. I have tried your program and it is not working. Can you help me please???

(I'll try this again--first effort didn't go through.)

I have it too. It seems to be something like a trojan downloader masqurading as a link to download an anti-trojan program. But what it wants to download is apparently the rogue anti-spyware program "Files Secure". It may be connected with the SmitFraud bug; but I have run and anti-SmitFraud program and followed the procedure to get rid of Files-Secure, and it's still there. The thing is, it's not Files-Secure, it's a program to get you to download Files-Secure.

Also it prevents me from accessing Control Panel > Fonts: I get the "Error! Your computer was infected ..." message, then a message that Window Explorer has encountered a problem and must close.

AdAware doesn't zap it, nor do SpyBotS&D, A-Squared, Bit Defender, AVG, or any other good program I have tried.

This is one tenacious son of a ######. Can any one help us?

Haiduk

Perhaps you can take a look at this thread.

Hops this helps. :angry:

Edited by Ltangelic

Hello, I have run your program several times and it still has not removed Files Secure from my computer. Whenever I go to a web page or pretty much do anything online, an error page keeps continuously popping up stating " System Error! Your computer was infected by unknown trojan. It's dangerous for you system. Critical files can be lost! Click ok to download the antispyware program to clean your system. Recommended." I cannot get rid of this evil thing. I have tried your program and it is not working. Can you help me please???

Hey guys :unsure:

plz download and install ' HijackThis ' from TrendMicro's page.

Run a scan and post the log per copy and paste in your next reply.

Have a nice weekend

Cheers

Raziel

Sign in to follow this