• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cantcu

Ad Aware is the worst program I have ever had!

4 posts in this topic

Ad watch, in every single line it says "Not Translated"! Everything says not translated even in processes though it soes say: m3SrchMn,exe Not Translated 9

m3SkPlay.exe Not translated 9

Nothing works and you can't get any support!

I have nothing to upload!

Did you try contacting Lavasoft Support Center? You should try contacting them there and voice your problems.

Did you try contacting Lavasoft Support Center? You should try contacting them there and voice your problems.

What similar kind of product is possible to download (or only to pay and download) when Ad Ware SE is not any more updating? I registered, but I am not accepted to everywhere. I do not understand this messages neither. This is not the right email address to sopport team? How to find it? username ahaa

Edited by AHAA

Any problems with licensed versions of Ad-Aware should be channeled through the Support Center.

@ AHAA I have sent you a personal message - please look at "New Messages" in the top-right corner of the forum.

Regards,

Spike