Sign in to follow this  
Bommer

Previous Users

Just Downloadeded the 2007 Lavasoft edition because the one I had was discontinued. I previously had this with Ad-Aware Se Personal Plus with Ad-Watch which I purchased a while ago. Now I'm unable to access the Ad-Watch feature. Evidently, Lavasoft is into the money game where the old is obsoleted and a "buy again" to get the new. I tried to get an answer from support on this, but since I'm not a new purchaser of their updated product of Ad-Aware "Plus", I don't have this ability to do so. I also tried to register with my existing [older] password etc., and it wasn't accepted. Therefore, I'm forced to create the new password and username which has permitted me to write this.

I'll try the free edition but have since gone to other spyware providers. Not happy with Lavasoft in it's ability to drop previous customers so easily.

Hi Bommer,

Not happy with Lavasoft in it's ability to drop previous customers so easily.

This was no intentional action by Lavasoft - please be assured of that.

When the database was migrated some months back, links to a number of existing accounts were broken.

If you have a second (ie: different) email address from that used at the time of purchasing AAW SE Plus, please go to the Support Center Log-in Page where you will you will see a link at the bottom in red - "Have you forgotten your password?",

Click on this link and on the next page, again at the bottom, click on the "Forgotten password and changed email address? Please fill out this form" link.

Support will contact you asking for details of your original purchase for verification purposes - then they will assist you with your upgrade to AAW 2007 Plus.

However, if you did not keep your original purchase emails and purchased online, please go to element5's Customer Care Center - there is a "forgotten password" link there too.

Inside, you will find all of your purchase details, as well as a direct link to Support.

Regards,

Spike

Hello i having a problem. I am a faithful user of ad-aware program for over 10 years. I upgdarded to ad-aware2007 and actually bought the plus edition this time since i was having issues with ad-aware. Tho the install went smoothly for once,

but when you click on (Register) your paid product i enter the serieal # ( copy and paste) and the click on upgrade to ad-aware se license to ad-ad-aware 2007*PLUS).... opens a box STATUS_INVALID_SERIAL_NUMBER!

I have tried seveal times since february 14th 2008, ie when i actually bought the plus edition and uninstall the old version

it STILL DOES NOT work.

If anyone has any suggestions please do help me. i want to use what i paid for or i would like a refund.

Seriuosly mad Off User, :angry:

John

Edited by SpySentinel

Hello i having a problem. I am a faithful user of ad-aware program for over 10 years. I upgdarded to ad-aware2007 and actually bought the plus edition this time since i was having issues with ad-aware. Tho the install went smoothly for once,

but when you click on (Register) your paid product i enter the serieal # ( copy and paste) and the click on upgrade to ad-aware se license to ad-ad-aware 2007*PLUS).... opens a box STATUS_INVALID_SERIAL_NUMBER!

I have tried seveal times since february 14th 2008, ie when i actually bought the plus edition and uninstall the old version

it STILL DOES NOT work.

If anyone has any suggestions please do help me. i want to use what i paid for or i would like a refund.

Seriuosly mad Off User, :D

John

Hi

I've sent you a pm with further advice -- pls have a look to 'My Controls/My Assistant'

Cheerio

Raziel