Sign in to follow this  
wayneo

Ad-Aware 2007 Version 7.0.2.6

Hi,

When I click the settings button in Ad-Aware 2007 Version 7.0.2.6 and then click the LogFiles tab I am unable to change the number next to "Limit Log files to". The number is fixed at "1". I cannot move this number up or down. How can I remedy this situation so that I can change this number?

Hi Wayne,

I have AAW 2007 Plus and Pro - with both of these I can only save 10 logs. I used to save 60 days at any given time in SE Plus.

I only briefly had AAW 2007 Free loaded for screen shot purposes - have since discovered from users posts that in Free, only the latest log can be saved.

Will request that this be changed in all versions to the old "xx number of days" - due to prioritizing, it may take a while. Keep trying after each Software Update....

Regards,

Spike

Hi,

When I click the settings button in Ad-Aware 2007 Version 7.0.2.6 and then click the LogFiles tab I am unable to change the number next to "Limit Log files to". The number is fixed at "1". I cannot move this number up or down. How can I remedy this situation so that I can change this number?

My version of SE has expired also,around about 2 months ago I downloaded adware 2007 and my pc went all funny I did an online scan and found out my version of adware 2007 had trojans in it so I deleted and rebooted my pc and downloaded SE again,which to be honest I was happy with now its expired I will have to get another spyware program,I wont be downloading the new one after my last experience :)

Hi Wayne,

I have AAW 2007 Plus and Pro - with both of these I can only save 10 logs. I used to save 60 days at any given time in SE Plus.

I only briefly had AAW 2007 Free loaded for screen shot purposes - have since discovered from users posts that in Free, only the latest log can be saved.

Will request that this be changed in all versions to the old "xx number of days" - due to prioritizing, it may take a while. Keep trying after each Software Update....

Regards,

Spike

Thankyou Spike,

I will follow your advice. In many ways the old program i.e. Ad-Aware SE Personal, was a better program. Where will you make this request?

Where will you make this request?

I have sent a message to someone in the Development Team.

Now, I'll simply wait and see what transpires - like most of the suggestions posted on the board, it will be considered. Where it gets placed in any prioritized list I can't say.

Regards,

Spike

Sign in to follow this