• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mscales

Ad-Aware SE Plus

4 posts in this topic

I have Ad-Aware SE Plus and the definitions are 17 days old. A couple days ago I started getting this error, "Error retrieving update" and stops at 5%. I have searched throught HELP and I have not found anything addressing this problem. Thanks for any help with this.

I have Ad-Aware SE Plus and the definitions are 17 days old. A couple days ago I started getting this error, "Error retrieving update" and stops at 5%. I have searched throught HELP and I have not found anything addressing this problem. Thanks for any help with this.

Read this. :)

Read this. :)

Thanks. Sorry for the seemingly stupid question. I did a search and found that thread but wasn't sure if that was for PLUS or what. Having been using Adawaare since at least 2003 and never having contacted support before I figured I was due. Thanks again.

Thanks. Sorry for the seemingly stupid question. I did a search and found that thread but wasn't sure if that was for PLUS or what. Having been using Adawaare since at least 2003 and never having contacted support before I figured I was due. Thanks again.

No worries. Happy that it helped. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0