Sign in to follow this  
Larry K

Scan Progress Halts Mid Scan

I d/l Ad-Aware 2007 last nite, and did an initial full scan, the scan froze somewhere over the night. I re-started a full scan prior to going to work and when I got home from lunch it was frozen with the "Current Section: Scanning folders (Conditional)" highlighted. I restarted the full scan and got the same results. I re-started the computer tried again this time trying a Smart Scan and it froze at the same point.

Got any suggestions on how I can complete the scan?? Each scan has identified multiple objects that I'd like to get rid of but can never complete the scan to get to that point.

- Larry

I d/l Ad-Aware 2007 last nite, and did an initial full scan, the scan froze somewhere over the night. I re-started a full scan prior to going to work and when I got home from lunch it was frozen with the "Current Section: Scanning folders (Conditional)" highlighted. I restarted the full scan and got the same results. I re-started the computer tried again this time trying a Smart Scan and it froze at the same point.

Got any suggestions on how I can complete the scan?? Each scan has identified multiple objects that I'd like to get rid of but can never complete the scan to get to that point.

- Larry

Hi Larry

I'm no help but I have same problem as do many others ....... so you're back on top.

http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?s...17297&st=60 this is another post on the same subject

In the past to fix this I've increased the size of the files to skip (in settings tab) to about double BUT it's not helping me now.

Like you I'm waiting for some help.

GoldToyBox

Edited by GoldToyBox

Hi Larry

I'm no help but I have same problem as do many others ....... so you're back on top.

http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?s...17297&st=60 this is another post on the same subject

In the past to fix this I've increased the size of the files to skip (in settings tab) to about double BUT it's not helping me now.

Like you I'm waiting for some help.

GoldToyBox

Same problem here!

Plz come with a solution soon! I really want to get rid of the 135 infections I have, as it's starting to really irretate me...

Sign in to follow this