Hi masuhowolak :)

have a look to >>

post-28338-1207560034.jpg

and enable the items you want.

Right-click Ad-Watch and checkmark Tracksweep >>

post-28338-1207560308.jpg

Cheerio

Raziel

I have never succeeded in getting Tracksweep to work - but noticed the above quote in an explanation of how to do so :

"Right-click Ad-Watch and checkmark Tracksweep ". In my Free version of Ad-Aware this is not possible - right clicking on Ad-Watch produces nothing. Does Tracksweep only work in the Pro versions with Ad-Watch?

Hi Tobur :D

pls have a look to >>http://lavasoft.com/download_and_buy/product_comparison_chart.php << and compare.

Open AAW2007/2008 main program.

Hit 'Tools and Plugins'

Tracksweep

Check the details that you want to be cleaned.

Hit clean.

That's all

Hope this helps

Regards

Raziel ;)

Thanks for reply - but I have been posting on Tracksweep for quite a while now and trying all kinds of suggestions without success.

When I follow your instructions above exactly Tracksweep doesn't clear anything from Internet Explorer.

Thanks for reply - but I have been posting on Tracksweep for quite a while now and trying all kinds of suggestions without success.

When I follow your instructions above exactly Tracksweep doesn't clear anything from Internet Explorer.

Post Script to this topic - I have just installed Ad-Aware 2008 and Tracksweep works!!!! Since nothing else on my System has changed it seems Tracksweep in Ad-Aware 2007 DID NOT WORK (as I repeatedly posted).

Post Script to this topic - I have just installed Ad-Aware 2008 and Tracksweep works!!!! Since nothing else on my System has changed it seems Tracksweep in Ad-Aware 2007 DID NOT WORK (as I repeatedly posted).

Glad to hear that track sweep is working :)