• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

2 posts in this topic

I have 2 machines running Win98SE. I tried on each of them to download the new definition files. The zipped files downloaded just fine on both computers and I unzipped them and put them in my As-Aware SE file. When I tried to run Ad-Aware SE, it started to load the definitions and then I got the error message "Error while loading the Ad-Aware definitions file". The downloads were done separately on each machine and the same error message appeared on each machine. Is Ad-Aware SE not supported at all any more?

Thank you.

Henry

Ad-Aware is no longer supported no.

But some definitions files have been offered. Older systems seem to be experiencing problems though.

Please see this forum for further details.

Casey

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0