Sign in to follow this  
karmajoe

Contacting TechSupport

I purchased Adaware Plus 2007 with a valid license key. Now the program quit working. I went to the Lavasoft website and the instructions say to login, uninstall 2007, install 2008 and it will automatically update the license key. I tried doing this but it doesn't allow me to log in with my email address. I cannot understand why there isn't a contact number or contact email address. I did download 2008 plus but it is only a 30 trial version. Why can't they post contact info? I've been screwing with this all morning. This is rediculous!!! Help me someone!!! Please!!!

I tried the contact link. It is the same one that asks me for my email address. , and it will not let me add my address. Any other suggestions?

I'm not sure about the contact issue.

But...

If you download the free version and install that then it will still pick up your license, and will automatically activate into the plus version.

So you can always try that. I know it's a workaround rather than a solution, but I hope that helps,

Casey

I tried the contact link. It is the same one that asks me for my email address. , and it will not let me add my address. Any other suggestions?

Yes, use 'General Inquiries'. Sorry I led you up the garden path.

Sign in to follow this