Sign in to follow this  
MPBSystem

Ad-Aware Pro 2008

I just purchased Ad-Aware Pro 2008 3 Year License from the site and upon completion the invoice says Processing Serial Number and Unlock code..... It doesn't give me the code to upgrade the software from Ad-Aware Free to Ad-Aware Pro which I just purchased! Why didn't the serial number and unlock code show up on the invoice? I also recieved the email copy of the invoice and it isn't there either!

Michael P. Bara

Edited by Raziel v. Nosgoth

Hello Michael,

If you purchased a licence for AdAware Pro then you are entitled to one on one support through the customer support center. Go to;

http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/index.php

Log in with the email address and password you set when you first registered your licence. One of the tech. support people there will help you reolve this :)

I tried to login with the Email and password I supplied when I ordered the software, but it says: We couldn't find that e-mail address in our system. Please check the spelling and try again. I got copy of the email from them at the address I entered, but it still won't let me in. I even directly copied it from the invoice I got in my email, and it still didn't work.

Michael, sorry you are having problems, I'm not sure why the system is not recognizing your licence info or your email addy. I have sent a message to customer support so hang on and someone will be posting with more info to help you resolve this issue :)