Sign in to follow this  
cinke

PowerManager PM.exe

Hy all!

I have a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo laptop, and I have a little software called Power Manager, developed by FIC. In march there was a definition update, wich contain PM.exe. Ad-Aware says it is a trojan. But it is not trojan, it is just my power manager. What can i do, to Ad-Aware don't remove that?

Thx the answer, and sorry my bad english, i'm hungaryan.

Hi cinke,

Thanks for your report. I would suggest you add that file to Ad-Aware's quarantine while we check this out. Could I ask you to post the log of the scan that detected the file? You can get some help with how to do this here:

http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?showtopic=18033

Regards,

Andy

Lavasoft Research

Hello!

Now, i attach the log file and the exe in ZIP, because the uploader said pm.exe_ -> not permitted to upload this file type.

You can download the power manager from this link, when you choose a notebook type an operating system. (I choosed Notebooks>Amilo>Pa>1538>Windows XP)

http://support.fujitsu-siemens.com/com/sup.../downloads.html

I use Ad-Aware SE Build 1.06r1, but I tried Ad-Aware 2007 and 2008, but all of them recognized and deleted the power manager's PM.EXE.

Thanks the answer, and sorry for my bad english.

Cinke from Hungary

Ad_Aware_log2008_06_11_16_53_45.txt

PM.zip

Edited by cinke

Hi Cinke from Hungary!

First, thanks for providing so much information, it was a really big help - the file will be removed from detection as of the next update. Second, your English is great! Thanks again!

Andy

Lavasoft Research

I say thank you for the fast response in the name of all Power Manager user ^_^

Thanks a lot!

Cinke

Sign in to follow this