Sign in to follow this  
Bugmen

Issue resolved very fast

Hi everyone! :)

I receive on May 05/2008 the serial number for the beta conclusion.

I install Lavasoft 2008 Pro on my desktop machine and the application run very well until today when I make a change.

This morning I uninstall Lavasoft 2008 Pro on my desktop machine because I already have a good spyware protection with my antivirus program and It slow the machine because of two antispyware program.

I purchase a laptop (Sony Vaio) and on a fresh Vista installation, I would like to install Lavasoft AdAware Pro 2008 on this laptop but as soon I try to activate the software, I have the following message "Registration_Status_Reactivation_Fingerprint_Change. Fingerprint digital 590B7212. I attach a screenshot.

I'm very sad, can you help me to fix this issue ?

I check all the FAQ and nothing about this error message. :)

I install it only on single machine such as a new Laptop.

I got the program free as a reward for beta testing. I had a disease so I didn't go on my desktop to much, but now with my laptop I can stay in bed and

use my laptop but without Lavasoft Pro 2008, I feel insecure.

Now It's says that I have the free version...

:D

I had 325 days left or something when I uninstall It so I don't want to loose the privilege you gave to me.

Any help will be appreciate.

I post on the old forum and I was sent here.

I heard about a form to fill it out.

I still have my email with S/N.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Alain Gauthier

post-59424-1214577131.jpg

Edited by Bugmen

I would like to thank all Lavasoft Team work for their great support.

You fix my problem in few hours and this is amazing!! :D

I receive an email with all instructions and you reset my activation with outstanding service quality.

Many thanks to all of you.

You are the best !! :)

ps: Sorry for the grammar error in the post title.

I would like to say "resolved" :)

A+

Edited by Bugmen

Bugmen,

Thank you for taking the time to respond with your positive remarks. It is much appreciated.

I'll make sure that the Support Team gets directed to this topic so they can see it.

The Support Team doesn't monitor this forum but they are always available for email assistance via the Support Center (for paid users only please)

http://lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

And to casey_boy, thanks as always for the assist! :)

Thank you LS Calamity Jane (cool nick) and also casey_boy for helpfull hints.

I'm very happy and this forum got all the answer you may need for helping yourself in

Ad Aware 2009 features. :rolleyes:

A+

;)

Bugmen

:D

Bugmen,

Thank you for taking the time to respond with your positive remarks. It is much appreciated.

I'll make sure that the Support Team gets directed to this topic so they can see it.

The Support Team doesn't monitor this forum but they are always available for email assistance via the Support Center (for paid users only please)

http://lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

And to casey_boy, thanks as always for the assist! :)

Edited by Bugmen

Sign in to follow this