• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
Duckie

Runescape WebClient

The RuneScape Web Client provided by jagex Ltd is now mark as a Trojan with the new definition updates, which is to me is wrong all the web client is act as a browser to play RuneScape without all the clutter a normal browser has.

if you like to test it you can obtain from hxxp://www.runescape.com/runescape.exe

i would upload the file bad I'm not permitted too.

Mod.Edit/data munged for safety/Raziel

Edited by Raziel v. Nosgoth

The RuneScape Web Client provided by jagex Ltd is now mark as a Trojan with the new definition updates, which is to me is wrong all the web client is act as a browser to play RuneScape without all the clutter a normal browser has.

if you like to test it you can obtain from hxxp://www.runescape.com/runescape.exe

i would upload the file bad I'm not permitted too.

Mod.Edit/data munged for safety/Raziel

Hi Computer wizard!

We will investigate this further and if the detected file is considered to be a false positive it will be removed as of the next definition file update.

Regards,

LS Pekka

Lavasoft Research

Runescape Private Servers are a lot like Runescape, but they usually have "modded" parts, such as better drops, faster exp, and so on. Some Runescape Private Servers are not up 24/7 because they are run off someone's computer. Runescape Private Servers are not at all linked to the real Runescape. They are just "hackers" versions of the same thing, where you have to create a new account and start over.

-----------------------

David Jones

Advisor

Sign in to follow this