• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
exxherbie

adaware crash

Hello,

for some days ago I baught adaware plus. Before I always used a demo version and never I´ve got problems with the program. With the new version, it is updated and cared of all, it´s getting crashed always after a few minutes. It appears a window in which is requested to send a report of this crash to lavasoft. Following title of the window: An unhandled exception occured at 0x1007627A in aawservice.exe. I sent a lot of time the report to lavasoft but nothings is happen. I deinstalled, repaired and reinstalled the program, I switched off the firewall and antivirus programm without success. The system I use is Windows XP. Somebody can help me? Many Thanks!

Hi,

Since you have bought the program you are entitled to one-to-one support from the Lavasoft Support Center. PLease log in using the link in my signature and send them an email with your problem.

I hope they can help,

Casey

Sign in to follow this