Sign in to follow this  
geier

Vista 64bit - problem with trial version

<<< We have only user-to-user help in the forums here, and I guess nobody else has encountered this problem or has a suggestion for you. >>>>>

.......... :) I installed a trial version and have the same problem !

not one disk is accessible..!

post-65448-1230130898.gif

When self protection is on, it is impossible to set a restore point before installing software. But a firewall with disabled self protection is useless.

I tried to set a exception, (control.exe; SystemPropertiesAdvanced.exe; SystemPropertiesDataExecutionPrevention.exe ; SystemPropertiesProtection.exe) - but no success.

It would be very helpful, if you can explain, how the firewall allows Vista Ultimate 64 an automatic restore / backup.

Thanks

Hello geier,

I think with the trial version you don't have access to Tech Support via the Support Center?

https://secure.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

I'll split your topic out to it's own new topic and see if I can get someone to take a look here and suggest a solution.

Dear Geier

This is a known issue and it is scheduled to be addressed in the next release of LS Personal Firewall.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards

Laleh - Lavasoft Support

<<< We have only user-to-user help in the forums here, and I guess nobody else has encountered this problem or has a suggestion for you. >>>>>

.......... :wub: I installed a trial version and have the same problem !

not one disk is accessible..!

post-65448-1230130898.gif

When self protection is on, it is impossible to set a restore point before installing software. But a firewall with disabled self protection is useless.

I tried to set a exception, (control.exe; SystemPropertiesAdvanced.exe; SystemPropertiesDataExecutionPrevention.exe ; SystemPropertiesProtection.exe) - but no success.

It would be very helpful, if you can explain, how the firewall allows Vista Ultimate 64 an automatic restore / backup.

Thanks

Hi

Please contact Lavasoft Support at https://secure.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/ and you will get support.