Sign in to follow this  
crpsw

adaware 207 problems

I have 2007 version I went to use it and it wouldnt open. I have a popup from interactive services detection that wont go away saying that the program wont work due to incompatablity, but when i try to re install or uninstall the program it says i dont have permission.

I have checked the permissions and made sure its all correct, i've tried running as admin, i've tried updating the version t 2008 but it wont allow me because of this problem.

Anyone know how to get this fixed please let me know.

Uninstalling version 2007 and installing version 2008 WILL NOT solve problem with error in 2007 version! It looks like just marketing move to let everybody buy 2008 version. Do Lavasoft know how to make version 2007 work again or not? Please any1 reply. Thanx.

Hello umim,

It is a free upgrade for all users, Free, Plus or Pro. As will be the upgrade to Ad-Aware AE (Anniversary Edition) due out later this month.

The fix is in the Ad-Aware 2008 version.

It's very simple. The bug was already fixed in Ad-Aware 2008, so upgrading to the 2008 version is what will do it.

Now watch for Ad-Aware Anniversary Edition coming out later this month which will replace Ad-Aware 2008 (again a free upgrade) and many more features available for free users as well as the Plus and Pro users)

See here:

http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?showtopic=22798

Sign in to follow this