• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bond007

Can not open Ad-Aware

5 posts in this topic

Hello

When I attempt to open Ad-Aware the hourglass appears for 2 seconds but nothing happens. What can I do about this problem?

Hi,

Can you please go to Start>Run>Services.msc and check that the Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service is running.

Thanks, GoddersUK

Hi,

Can you please go to Start>Run>Services.msc and check that the Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service is running.

Thanks, GoddersUK

Thank you

I did check if the program was running and it is.

Tim

Hello

Ad-Aware would not open in my user account. The user account is a administrator account. Thanks for any help

Tim

Hi,

Please uninstall AAW, delete all AAW related files and folders and then try a reinstall with the latest version downloaded from the LS website (or download.com mirror).

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0