• Announcements

• Andrew Browne

Support for other products than adaware, ad block and Web Companion

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gem.ma

reinstalled pc, ad aware wont work!

7 posts in this topic

i have just purchased ad aware pro today, i got it to remove a virus, but it didnt work so i have had to reinstall windows.

now i find the program wont work, as it was set up for my old settings on the pc.

as mentioned in another post here, the customer service is terrible, i assumed if i had a problem i would be able to contact someone i now find this is not so.

can someone please tell me how to make it work on my pc again so i have not just wasted £27.

though i must admit as it did not remove the virus i obtained it for i am thinking it was a total waste of money anyway. but it will be even worse if i cant use the product i paid for.

gemma.

hi,

You'll need to contact the customer support center for help from the Lavasoft Support team, the link is in my signature.

Casey

hi,

You'll need to contact the customer support center for help from the Lavasoft Support team, the link is in my signature.

Casey

i cant log into customer support it says i have to pay for customer support seppratly. when i brought the pro version i wasn't given any information to log into the support section with, so am not sure what im supposed to do.

i have put a previous post but i dont think i expalined my situation well enough.

i need to contact customer support to reset my finger print for my pc. but as far as i know i do not have any log in details in order to get to them for help. i have the paid version of ad aware pro, but it will not work as i have had to do a full restore of my pc.

i see quite a few other people have experianced this same problem.

could some one please tell me how i can get in touch with customer support to solve this as. i have paid for this program and as of yet have not been able to use it.

gemma

I have merged your topics together - there is no need for two! lol.

How did you buy the product? I.e. from the Lavasoft website, another vendor's website or at a PC store? Also, when did you buy the product?

regards,

Casey

I have merged your topics together - there is no need for two! lol.

How did you buy the product? I.e. from the Lavasoft website, another vendor's website or at a PC store? Also, when did you buy the product?

regards,

Casey

hi

thanks for replying.

i brought my copy yesterday (sunday) and downloaded it direct from this website.

still getting the same message today, i need to reset my pc finger print. and i still dont know any log in info to get into customer support. im sure i never recieved any log in details in the first place. as it stands at the moment i have paid nearly £27 for nothing.

any help to get in touch with customer support would be greatly appreciated.

gemma

ok gemma,

I will send you a PM with further advice.

Casey