Sign in to follow this  
taffy078

does RT tune all users' registries?

Hi. I have AdAwareAE 2008 (paid version). I also have the Registry Tuner (which I probably took out at a different time).

I have XP Home (64) - there are four user-profiles on it but just one Administrator (me)

Can you help me with these two questions please?

(1) When I run Registry Tuner, will it also tune the registries of the other users?

(2) When I opened RT in my wife's profile, it said the subscription had expired.

Cheers.

Hi again.

Have I posted this in the wrong forum? Should I have posted it in another technical/products forum, please? I really would appreciate some help. Thanks

Hi taffy078,

Well...no you haven't, but as you'll notice these forums don't get used much. Since you are a paid user, you should normally contact the support center for help.

However, yes, I believe it would.

Casey

How/where do I find help for a Registry Tuner problem, please?

I posted the below in the RT section but was advised to go to product support but I can't findit!!

Can anyone help me please?

"Hi. I have AdAwareAE 2008 (paid version). I also have the Registry Tuner (which I probably took out at a different time).

I have XP Home (64) - there are four user-profiles on it but just one Administrator (me)

Can you help me with these two questions please?

(1) When I run Registry Tuner, will it also tune the registries of the other users?

(2) When I opened RT in my wife's profile, it said the subscription had expired."

As a regd RT user, I can confirm Visitor's Link as correct.

Spike