• Announcements

• Andrew Browne

Support for other products than adaware, ad block and Web Companion

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SSAlcorn

win32tr\.\erAgent

4 posts in this topic

Ad-Aware notified me that it stopped a process "Win32.TrojanDownloader.Agent". I opened up Ad-Aware to run a scan. When I tried to update it, it said that a connection to the internet was not available (I was online & I confirmed that a connection was available). I have run Ad-Aware scan several times; each time it detects malware "Win32Tr\.\erAgent". I delete this malware and restart the computer. However, I keep getting notifications that Ad-Aware is stopping the process, and I have run the scan several times, attempted to remove the malware, but it does not get removed. Furthermore, I cannot update Ad-Aware. What do I do now?

hi

• Download OTL to your desktop.
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
  • Under Custom Scan paste this in

netsvcs
    msconfig
    safebootminimal
    safebootnetwork
    activex
    drivers32
    %systemroot%\System32\antiwpa.dll
    %systemroot%\SYSTEM32\wpa.dll
    %systemroot%\setup\scripts\biestart.exe
    %systemroot%\system32\drivers\royal.sys
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.*
    %PROGRAMFILES%\*.

• Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
    • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTListIt.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTListIt2.
    • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply. You may need two posts to fit them all in.

Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Thank You !