• Announcements

• LS.Andy

Support for other products than adaware, ad block, web protection and Web Companion   05/05/2017

Support for the following products is handled by the Lavasoft support team: Lavasoft Tuneup Kit Lavasoft PC Optimizer Lavasoft Driver Updater Lavasoft Registry Tuner Lavasoft Privacy Toolbox Lavasoft File Shredder Lavasoft Digital Lock

For help with these products, contact the support team here: http://www.lavasoft.com/support/supportcenter/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikecherim

Plus Reverted to Free Edition

8 posts in this topic

I ran a Java Update this morning. I was informed of a Ad-Watch error and that it had to shut down. After I did that I was unable to restart Ad-Watch. I was informed I had to have the plus or pro editions. Any idea how I can restore my Ad-Watch and keep Ad-Aware updated automatically -- that's why I upgraded in the first place.

Thanks.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Your license has probably expired by now hasn't it? If so, that is why you have been dropped to the free version. If not, you should contact the support center.

Either way, you should remove AAW2007 and update to the latest version, AE, for free.

Casey

Hi Mike,

Your license has probably expired by now hasn't it? If so, that is why you have been dropped to the free version. If not, you should contact the support center.

Either way, you should remove AAW2007 and update to the latest version, AE, for free.

Casey

Thanks, Casey. I wondered that, but unless it was just a coincidence, this happening today when it was seemingly just fine prior to this. You mentioned contacting support, I didn't now how. Seems like it's either here or paid support. Sales says it won't respond and I didn't see any other forms or links to try.

Thanks.

Mike

If your license is still valid you can use the link in my signature and log into the support center - otherwise the forums are for you.

Do you have your original documentation (i.e. email) which says when you bought it?

Casey

If your license is still valid you can use the link in my signature and log into the support center - otherwise the forums are for you.

Do you have your original documentation (i.e. email) which says when you bought it?

Casey

I do. It was a twelve month sub started on 4/28 so that must be it. I wonder why it just suddenly ran out without notification. Weird. Thanks for your help.

Mike

Sorry, I can't seem to figure out how to upgrade. I purchased the old edition online, and after doing a search on the how-to (because it wasn't clear) I ran into this thread...

http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?showtopic=24

I got lost after I followed the link given in that thread. Do I just buy the anniversary edition or something, not "upgrade" per se?

Thanks.

Mike

I think since your previous version expired a while ago, you probably need to 'buy' rather than 'upgrade' since your details have probably been removed from Lavasoft's database.

https://lavasoft.cleverbridge.com/294/?scop...blecoupon=false

If you run into any trouble, then let me know and I'll get someone from Lavasoft to help you out.

Casey

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0